A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Squaremoji is a physics-based puzzle-platformer packed with crazy action, colourful graphics & lots of challenging levels.
You will use your mouse to strategically launch your squaremoji towards tasty candies, but it's not as easy as it sound: in each level you will have a limited amount of moves and many annoying obstacles in your way :)
- Fixes Demo Version 1.1Jul 03, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
when will this finish? it's been 9 months
Nice i love your tutorials and you deserve much more than that you have.
Can I use the resources and ideas in the game
very good game. i loved musics. this gme bettr than others.
I will sub
Epic game ! Love it 💖
I noticed few things that can make the game better in my opinion :)
1- Music is very important in games, it gives the feeling of that game:
• I love the cockroach sound effect in the background, it gives relax feeling to the game while playing <3
• But Main menu music is required to make the game feel its complete (even in beta :3).
2- hover over animation is needed for buttons:
• Currently, only when you press on the buttons they do effects and Sound effect when they get clicked.
• They should make a sound or at less any kind of animation (or even change opacity) when the cursor is on that button (not clicked yet).
3- I recommend adding a key to replay the level (like R) its faster than clicking the restart button(PC version).
4- I love the boss level fight especially with that epic music !🎵
5- The sound effects of the game (clicking on screen/boxes/screaming bomb/rock hit/boss..etc) cant be any better than this !
I was able to complete the game in few minutes, but its very fun to play 💖
Perfectly done !💪
Thanks for you feedback :) i really appreciate it.
1. Yes, the music tracks are still in works, i didn't feel it is blocker for the first demo release, but in the final version there is going to be music for sure.
2. Yeah hover animation will be there as well, it's definitely missing.
3. Very good suggestion will add
Thank you very much for taking time to play the demo and write your feedback. All of your suggestions make total sense i will be definitely added to the game